You should be able to configure one of the bridged interfaces to have
an IP in order for you to SSH into the box.

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq6.html#Bridge

On 6/26/06, Matt Singerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe the server was configured as a bridge - bridgename.bridge0
exists, and contains:

add dc0 add dc1 up

It was running for a good 300 days or so.  It was set up and
configured by my predecessor, and I am not completely sure on all of
its configurations.