On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 07:11:50PM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> I think you are right.  If someone commits a crime, and then promises
> to never do it again, we should forgive them.
>
> I will ask this honestly:
>
> Why should we bleed our little hearts over a company who acted like
> assholes towards us for years, and only changed their policy due to
> public pressure?
>
> To make ourselves feel better?  I think it is pointless.  They still
> did not apologize.

Ok, so there's no need to fawn over them for doing what they should have
done before. I'd be nice to have an apology AND the docs. Given the
choice of one or the other, it's better to have the docs. And who knows,
maybe there will be real policy shift for now and the future with Hifn.
I'm not holding my breath, but stranger things have happened.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |