Hi list,

Not terribly important, but I have a problem with the "netload" panel
plugin for Xfce4.  It shows the in/out rates for my interfaces (vr &
re) on my amd64 machine, but on my i386 Vaio laptop with an fxp
interface it always shows no traffic.  It is able to figure out the IP
number for the interface, but the speeds are always zero.

Does anyone have a fix, patch, or workaround for this?  ... or maybe
just an explanation as to why I should not be surprised?

Everything is CURRENT, and this is the way it's been since I switched
over to Xfce4 a year or so ago.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas Kahari
Somewhere in the general Cambridge area, UK