On 8/16/06, Steve B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We are not stuck on SATA. The whole data directory has ~ 80GB of data so
PATA would work just as well. I did not see any docs on the LSI site for the
150-2. A Google search on it had produced a couple of listings that
indicated it was not hardware RAID. I'll try and dig around some more on the
LSI site to see what I can find. If it is an auto RAID-1 card that would
work fine.

It's definitely hardware RAID and is configurable through it's BIOS,
and it's cheap on Ebay although it definitely is discontinued:

http://www.lsilogic.com/files/docs/techdocs/storage_stand_prod/sas/sata150_ug.pdf

Greg