On 16 Sep 2006 17:30:10 -0700, Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn@stonehenge.com>
wrote:

> Gilles> I am looking for companies that provide OpenBSD-powered dedicated
> Gilles> hosting.  Currently, I am being hosted by a french company which
> Gilles> turned out to be as incompetent as can be, and I am willing to
> switch
> Gilles> as soon as possible (preferably before the 25th of September).
>
> stonehenge.com has been on an openbsd-based dedicated box since april of
> 2002
> at sprocketdata.com.  You can ask me privately about details.

I just dropped SprocketData after having a dedicated server there for about
two years. They were really good at first, they helped me track down a bad
Ethernet card (in their box) that was giving us problems. Fortunately they
had two in the box and it was easy to switch to the other card.

In the past year they kept having "router problems" with no end of excuses.
After a 12+ hour power outage we had it and went elsewhere. Elsewhere does
not support OpenBSD though.