On Sun, Sep 17, 2006 at 01:52:23AM +0200, Gilles Chehade wrote:
> Hi misc@,
>
> I am looking for companies that provide OpenBSD-powered dedicated hosting.
> Currently, I am being hosted by a french company which turned out to be as
> incompetent as can be, and I am willing to switch as soon as possible
> (preferably before the 25th of September).

I have used layeredtech.com in the past.  They are based in Frisco,
Texas.  They support OpenBSD on dedicated boxen, or on shared boxen.
I signed up because they had a good price for decent hardware ($65/mo,
I think).  I dropped it for reasons unrelated to the quality of their
service.

--
Benjamin Collins