Jason McIntyre wrote:
On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 11:04:55PM -0700, Stephen J. Bevan wrote:
Type "man vpn" on your OpenBSD box and read the section on
"Configuring the Keying Daemon [automated keying]".  That explains the
gory details that ipsecctl and ipsec.conf deliberately hide from you.

(sorry for taking your post slightly out of context...)

vpn.8 is no longer around...i urge people to read ipsec.conf(5) and
isakmpd(8) for setting up their ipsec stuff. if there's problems in the
docs, it's these pages that need feedback on, not vpn(8).

jmc

Good to know. I too have been using vpn(8) for reference. It's still in my 3.9-STABLE.