On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 20:51 -0600, Jacob Yocom-Piatt wrote:
> i know this is likely not possible for a number of reasons but i figured
i'd
> ask: are there or have there been any plans to port openbsd to run on cisco
> hardware?

It would only be interesting if you were able to develop drivers for the
various line cards.  Without these it would be pointless.  And I really
doubt that Cisco would be nice enough to open up their developer docs so
that drivers could be written.

Jeff

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]