Nick Holland a icrit :
Igor Sobrado wrote:
I cannot see why making a patch to change the links is difficult.
I will look at the cvs repository as soon as I get some time and
submit a patch.  In any case, I would appreciate a carefully review
of it, just to fit it to the taste of the developers.

Igor.

It's harder than it looks (at least for me).

Keep in mind, the PRIMARY usage by most readers is via web browser, so making it an awkward read to the majority so the text and PDF readers are happier is not really what I'm after. The result should be comfortably readable, not yelling at the reader, "THE AUTHOR WAS WORKING HARD TO AVOID SAYING 'click _here_' AND WROTE THIS LONG, AWKWARD SENTENCE".

W3C recommends to use clear and consistant link texts in their WAI guidelines [1]. This is especially important to people with cognitive disabilities or blindness, even if there might not be much of them in the OBSD world (but who knows), but benefit all users anyways.

Moreover, links should be unique. This means that if you have several "click here" links (that's bad, but you already know) in one page, they should point to the same target.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT  (see 13.1)

--
Ronnie Garcia <r.garcia at ovea dot com>