On 12/9/06, Uwe Dippel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 03:15:44 -0700, Philip Guenther wrote:
> If so, well, I hope you enjoy that universe you live in.

Since someone informed me that ksh on Solaris processes the discussed
expressions properly, I might feel tempted to evaluate David's opinion
on the behaviour he'd prefer.
Maybe your universe would shrink ?

There appears to be a bug in your mail client that results in your
replies taking other peoples' statements out of context.  If you fixed
that bug then you wouldn't have to spend so much energy fighting
strawmen.

Philip Guenther