Hi, first, sorry for my poor english..

I have a 250Gb external usb disk with three FAT32 partitions (two of
100Gb and an other of 50Gb), formatted on Windows. In addition I have
an external usb box for IDE hdd's too with a 15Gb disk formatted on
OpenBSD with runs correctly, in this case, it's formatted with 4.2BSD
filesystem.

I would want to mount the partitions of the 250Gb disk on OpenBSD to
use it to share it's contents with other people of my family.

One question before put dmesg output, can i solve the problem
formatting the disk with fat32 on OpenBSD?

dmesg output of the disk that runs correctly:
umass0 at uhub2 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: Cypress Semiconductor USB2.0 Storage Device, rev 2.00/0.01,
addr 2
umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
sd0 at scsibus1 targ 1 lun 0: <ST315323, A, 0000> SCSI0 0/direct fixed
sd0: 14652MB, 14652 cyl, 64 head, 32 sec, 512 bytes/sec, 30008475 sec
total

dmesg output of other disk:
umass1 at uhub2 port 3 configuration 1 interface 0
umass1: Iomega External HD, rev 2.00/0.00, addr 3
umass1: using SCSI over Bulk-Only

As you can see, the system don't link it with any device (sdX, etc),
can i link it manually?

Obviously, with no device linked to it, the output of fdisk and
disklabel with any sdX device (except of sd0 with are the device of
the external usb box that runs ok) is Device not configured.

A lot of thanks

--
Angel Sancho Alvarez