just got a 2nd connection with a better upload capacity and would like to use both connections to host a site i run. everything is currently served over a single connection that supplies netblock a.b.c.d/29 and terminates at the firewall.

i plan on connecting the 2nd connection that supplies netblock w.x.y.z/29 to the same firewall and, unless someone can point me towards a better option, changing the DNS for the site to point to an IP in the new netblock. if there are any "gotchas" about such a setup, please point me towards the relevant docs.

i've read about using the route-to to balance outbound connections in the pf address pools docs, but i don't see this being immediately helpful for hosting purposes since the inbound connections should come in on both netblocks in the case that the load is spread over the two connections.

cheers,
jake