Theo de Raadt wrote:
i'm looking for new mobos (both embedded & "normal") & wondered if there's any way to search through sumbitted [EMAIL PROTECTED] (you do all send in your dmesg don't you?) to see what people ran into previously. gmane & marc have proved reasonably light on

Sorry, but I have thought about this and do not plan to change our
policy .
not asking you to :-) it's a good reason. i'll send something to Nick for the FAQ.
the only thing i found was http://www.nycbug.org/?NAV=dmesgd;f_bsd=OpenBSD which was not extensive enough - but a nice interface!

And they will NEVER receive as many dmesg's as we do, because our
we promise privacy...

There's no middle ground.

i & many others would be happy to have a public dmesg. if nycbug have a mail-accessible interface, & are happy to share, could we add a note to either afterboot or FAQ to point people there to upload one for reference? i don't see why there shouldn't be a choice for something so useful.

a+
scorch
out of the frying pan & into the fire