> I agree with scorch, how do we find out what hardware is working best
> and most used with OpenBSD.

Quite honestly anything I get just works.  Really.  Everything works.
And if it does not work perfectly, I talk to the various developers
and we try to get it to work better.  I talk to the various developers
in the same way as anyone can, and we focus on the various issues that
show up, be they drivers or the base bus code.

So that by the time you get to the point of worrying about what
hardware works best, it should all work best.

> Even we you cant release the dmesg reports, what about a statistics
> page, something along the lines of, x amount of x mobos is used with
> OpenBSD, and other hardware as well.
>
> would that be possible?

No.  No time.  Sorry.  Even if we had the stats, how do you know that
most people in dmesg are reporting well-working machines, instead of
say... maybe they send in a dmesg if it works poorly?

Many of you entirely overestimate the quality of the dmesg output.
Many don't say what the machine is in detail, or how well it works.

We do not intend to change our policy.  Sorry.