On 03/16/2007 12:09:46 AM, Theo de Raadt wrote:
>> I looked for your name on the donations list.  I don't see it.
>
>I only buy CDs and stuff occasionally, and generally
>invest time in what I hope are productive ways.

I think you bought one CD.

I think I've bought 4 over the last 5 years.
I wouldn't swear to it.  I spent at least one
release learning to do it myself
sans cd.  And 1 t-shirt for sure.  Believe me
or not.  At least one cd was bought under a different name
and I don't have the receipt any more.

Now you spout and whine.  Is that a Robert Heinlein philosophy?

I pointed out what I thought was a problem, and
I tried to be respectful when I did so.
One security errata did not get announced on
the security-announce mailing list.
Nobody wants to acknowledge it as a problem.
Fine.  Is it a big problem?  Not really.
But people seem to want to give me shit for
mentioning it.  That's fine too but I've a weakness
for standing up to agression.  I apologize
if the repetition to which that has led has
made this into a bigger deal than it is.

>How much do I need to donate to keep from having to
>waste my time in unproductive threads like this?

Is that a Robert Heinlein philosophy too?

I thought you were offering.

Karl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein