On 3/21/07, James Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Although this seems like a great printer, my biggest limitation is price.  We
have a university property disposition near me, which I'm going to go check out
later today.  My friend has gotten a couple sun sparc stations from them for
under $20 bucks.  I'm hoping they will have some cheap laser printers.  Thanks
for your recommendation.

Several years ago I got an old, used Xerox laser printer for really
cheap, with postscript and network interface, in a similar place.  For
printing term papers I'd highly recommend trying to find a used laser.

Greg