Maurice Janssen wrote:

On Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 11:36:08 +0200, Marc Espie wrote:
We have stated this numerous times, but maybe it's not easy to find in the
archives because there is no obvious subject: not enough resources.
Binary updates for the whole system would be desireable, but we simply do
not have the time to do it right (for now).

My company has to provide -stable base system and especially packages on at least i386 for it's customers. We have a fan-out box to which customer systems connect (the PKG_PATH points to it). This works really nice an we can distribute security updates like e.g. ClamAV within minutes to all machines we take care of.

If there is interest in this, we could make it available as a (paid, but reasonably priced) service. Contact me off-list if interested.