On Apr 15, 2007, at 3:05 AM, Marc Balmer wrote:

Bryan Vyhmeister wrote:

I just skimmed this whole thread and I am wondering about a couple of things. It appears that all of you are talking about basically following the instructions for release(8) and just providing the generated files for people. Is that correct?

That is not enough. You have to make sure you packages are up-to- date as well. So you are also into bulk package building. If you want to this right, it is a lot work; that's why we don't do it in the project and that's probably also the reason why we ask money for it ;) You need machinery and a lot of time...

That's true. It would take lots of time. Packages are not updated that frequently as I recall though for -stable. It would take a lot of time to check on this regularly though.

Bryan