I don't know if it is a good idea or not, but I read about
this patch yesterday and at first, I was pretty excited. I
have been handed the requirement to move an FTP server to
"something" more secure.  All the other requirements that
have been given to me for this have very strongly pointed
right to SSH/SFTP.  However, I have yet to figure out how
to chroot users into their home folders with SFTP and that
is unfortuneately what the boss wants.  If someone knows
how to do this without patches like these Please let me
know.  Otherwise, I will have to keep looking.  I certianly
know enough from lurking on this list to know that if there
are this many people on the list opposed to something there
has got to be something wrong with it and I don't want it.

No patch for me please!