Stephen Schaff wrote:
I just moved my super-fantastic spamd soekris in front of a new mail server that requires SMTP Auth to send mail... and it broke. No one can send mail from that server.
My old server didn't require SMTP Auth and it worked fine.

i have spamd setup at work and have users relay SASL authenticated SMTP through port 587 (submission) instead of port 25. if you have them relaying through port 25 they're bound to get tarpitted or have a tough time getting on the whitelist.

I couldn't find anything in the docs or on the net that suggests that I need to make changes - but obviously I do. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Your help is much appreciated!

Best Regards,
Stephen