I am willing to guess that with something like Hebrew, OpenBSD has all the
necessary support for the system, but, most common applications do not have
support for the right-to-left way of writing. There should be no problem
actually getting file names into hebrew form, because that should just be an
encoding issue, and you need the right fonts to be able to display Hebrew
glyphs. On the other hand, not all applications are going to support filenames
written like that, and even less applications are going to know how to write
Hebrew.

If you use Emacs, I am fairly confident that you can get hebrew working on it,
for basic editing and all the good stuff. KDE and some of the others may have
input editors that will allow you to do things on their level, but overall,
you'll have to very carefully pick and choose applications, because you won't
find blankent compatibility.

--
((name "Aaron Hsu")
 (email/xmpp "[EMAIL PROTECTED]")