Hi,

I'm using TOR with good success here in China. Try torpark for windows, this will give your friend a preconfigured package of tor + firefox, ready to run (no need to setup a proxy on your site).

REgards
/Rob

Tony Bruguier wrote:
Hi all,

I am an OpenBSD newbie (although I have used Linux before), so please bear
with me. I successfully installed OpenBSD on a machine that has a fixed IP.

I would like to install an HTTP proxy. The goal is to be able to allow a
friend who has to go to China to surf the web freely. Do you have any
suggestion on the package to use? He is using Windows.

In the long term, I would like to implement a full IP tunelling. Any
solutions?

Tony