Hello all,

First, thanks for all the help so far. It seems that I have downloaded and
installed the 4.2 version even though it is not supposed to be available
yet. Here's the link:
ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/i386/cd42.iso

I tried to install the squid for the 4.1 version but it does not work. I
suspect there is an incompatibility with the standard C library. Here's the
package I tried to install:
http://www.openbsd.org/4.1_packages/i386/squid-2.6.STABLE9.tgz-long.html

Please note that the same problem occurs with other packages.

Here are two questions:
1) Have I downloaded the right version? I would rather not deal with
unstable version, since I don't know much. Is this 4.2 a final version
available in advance?

2) If it is the right version, can I expect the squid (and other) packages
to be updated by 11/1/07? I can afford to wait a few weeks, but if it's
more, I'd rather switch to 4.1.

Tony