Juan Miscaro wrote:
--- Peter Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
was obsolete for a while, long enough that it was hard to
get updates on the virus signatures. I was going to put
up 4.2 expecting to get an updated version of clamav, but
I discovered that 4.2 still uses 0.90.3. The virus signatures
providers are expecting 0.91.2.

Is there a newer version coming, or is there a better virus
scanner to use?

I've been bothered by this for a long time.  I'm going to try having
all my future clamav installations built by source.

Use OpenBSD snapshots or run -current.  The port is updated there.

// juan

      Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new
Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.ca