--- christian widmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ask yourself why do you use ':' as a separator?
>
> you have ':' in you PKG_PATH_LAN1 and PKG_PATH_LAN2.
> this is by the way the reason why you can't do what you're trying to.

{ fixed top posting }

Well the pkg_add man page seems to disagree:

     If the given package names are not found in the current working
directo-
     ry, pkg_add will search for them in each directory named by the
PKG_PATH
     environment variable.  Since a few URL schemes contain colons,
pkg_add
     relies on each directory ending in a / to split the path
correctly.

// juan

      Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos and more... Try the new
Yahoo! Canada Messenger at http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/