On two OpenBSD 4.2 systems I have a (master) system that contains two
repositories - one of regular packages and one of packages derived from
ports.  On the client (slave) system I have a script with a PKG_PATH
containing both repositories:

PKG_PATH_LAN1=ftp://$MASTER/$VERSION/packages/
PKG_PATH_LAN2=ftp://$MASTER/$VERSION/packages/by_port/i386/all/
PKG_PATH=$PKG_PATH_LAN1:$PKG_PATH_LAN2

However the second one (PKG_PATH_LAN2) is never consulted.  If I remove
the first one then packages are found and installed with no problem.

Why is this happening?

// juan

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New
Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca