"Insan Praja SW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi Misc,
> I got an important directory in my 4.1 bsd and it's deleted using rm
> -rf  :(. Anyone had experience restoring them? I really.. (I mean
> Really) need  help on this one..

Forget it.
We zero block before they are marked as free in the filesystem, so by the
time you've finished writing this mail, your blocks were zeroed.

You can pay a few bazillions to Ibas and they might attempt to save your
data, but it's more likely they'll just laugh at you. And it's probably
cheaper to recreate the data from scratch anyway.

//art