Greetings

I have the following computer network:

Internet ----- OpenBSD 4.2 ------- Internal LAN
I Wireless Card ---- Wireless Card Soekris 5501 --- Wireless Card I I I Wired Lan

Wireless cards are all ral()

Soekriss 5501 is also running OpenBSD 4.2

The Soekris works fine as a bridge or just as doing IPforwarding.....

The default route needs to be thru the wireless card and works fine untill I add an IP for the wired lan vr() or I add it to the
bridge: up ral0
          up ral1 ------ works great (and yes the up)

but as soon as I add the vr0 the default route goes to the wired lan vr0.

The router/ipforwarder works great until I add an ip to the vr0, then once again the default route goes to the vr0. I have tried to set the default route thru the hostname.ral0 file but it still goes to vr0.
mygate points to the OpenBSD server but the default route still goes to vr0.

Any Ideas on how to get the default pointing to ral0 on boot.

Bret