On 12/14/07, Richard Stallman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> whether that involves changes to the code.  When I say "relicensing" I
> mean distributing the code with another license applied.  That doesn't
> mean deleting the old license.

That's a useful distinction, but I suggest you find a different term,
since, as I'm sure you are aware, this is not how the prefix "re"
works in English, so you readers will almost certainly not understand
your intended meaning.  Maybe "surlicensing", or "epilicensing" or
something even more impressively latinate, like "licentia auxillia"
(pun intended).