> > I see you are being your usual friendly self ;-}.
>
> Yes, and you are being the usual slimy hypocritical asshole.

I really fail to see, how a response like this serves OpenBSD or any
other good purpose at all!

If Richard Stallman is a hypocrite his answers and statements will show
this by themselves, and nobody needs to be told. By stating it like
this you only make yourself look stupid and childish, even if you are
right!

I used to respect you a lot Theo but that respect has been lost because
of this ugly behaviour. Ofcourse you don't care about that, but I really
think you are hurting BSD, and not just OpenBSD, by confirming what a
lot of people has said so many times - OpenBSD has an unfriendly
atmosphere.

> You are a slime who changes his position as he needs.
>
> You may have had value ten years ago, but people will see that you
> don't anymore.

Richard Stallman has done one thing right during all of this, and that
is to keep responding in a friendly way, explaining his views. One can
agree or not, but calling someone a slime, just because you don't
agree, or just because you think he is bad, really makes no sense what
so ever! It just make you look bad!