> Theo de Raadt wrote:
> > EVERYTHING code related that people thinks comes from the FSF today,
> > comes to us without Richard Stallman actually working on it.  Richard
> > is just another random long haired hypocritical mouthpiece, who will
> > be known after his death as the original author of the C compiler
> > which is used by more of the closed-source embedded industry than any
> > other C compiler.
> Now now. Order.
>
> Richard is the face that launched a thousand Gnus. You as well as anyone
> here know what he did for the concept of giving away source code. He
> inspired a whole generation of free software writers.

I was not inspired by him, but by Chris Torek, Keith Bostic, and Mike
Karels, who chose to not play politics.

> Look at the Gnu
> tree sometime, it's the core of everything we do, all of us.

I don't know what a GNU tree is.  I only look at operating system
code.  When I look at operating system code, there's Linux.  That's
what I suppose you meant, but you described it wrong.

> You two please play nice and don't demand that your fans line up on one
> side or another. It's not fair to us who depend on both of you so much.

Richard seperated us out.  Jack, don't go telling me that we may not
rail against Richard being a prick.