Ray Percival wrote:

>> I guess major advertising firms, politicians, and ghandi are not clear
>> thinking adults.
>
> Good one. For a minute there I thought you were serious but now I see
> that you're just taking the piss since anybody who will hold up
> advertising firms and politicians as shining beacons of how to hold
> public discourse and intellectual honesty and imply that the Ghandi
> quote can be mentioned in the same statement HAS to be joking around.
> Very funny joke, well done.
No I am looking to the guide of marketing professionals and politicians
as people who are expert at communicating their messages.
Ghandi, Jefferson, Adams, Churchill were all politicians. If you want to
understand the distinction between mentioning, referring to, and
ignoring, you look to the best people in the profession of communicating.