On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 02:58:10PM -0500, David H. Lynch Jr. wrote:
> Marco Peereboom wrote:
> > You can use OpenBSD to build a baby mulcher or a nookyoular weapon and
> > you have the choice to retain the source code.
> >
> > You can use the GPL to build a puppy blood drainer or a dirty bomb
> > provided you deliver the source code with it.
> >
> Agreed, but would you except either in ports ?

Yes.  Why would I care?

Everybody is entitled to their opinion.  I am entitled to tell you if I
think it is stupid.  That, my friend, is free speech.

> The question is not what is possible, but what are you willing to endorse.

I don't do ports so I don't give a crap what's in it.  I endorse nothing
there.  I use packages that I find convenient and yay ports guys for
giving them to me.  I am not that cocky to tell others what they should
do with their computers.

> The purpose of the extreme example is to point out that including
> something within
> ports has meaning.

It doesn't.  Your example is foolish.