BUT I WILL STILL GO ON SPREADING THE LIE THAT OpenBSD CONTAINS
    NON-FREE SOFTWARE SO PEOPLE ARE MISLEAD!!!!

I never intentionally said such a thing.  It was a misunderstanding,
because I chose words that were subject to misinterpretation.

I appreciate having been informed about the unclear statement.  To
prevent any further misunderstanding, I have had a clarifying note
posted in the page with the interview.

    > I don't object to general-purpose tools just for being general.

    How about OpenBSD ports system a general purpose tool given by
    developers to the users?

I think the general-purpose ports system framework is fine.  What I do
not want to recommend are the specific ports for specific non-free
programs.