that's right, it's there!
eh, Richard, my mom told me once that it is the best thing to tell
truth, even when the truth is salty, as when you start to lie, you
cannot stop and eventually you get all your lies exposed.

Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) DAV/2 SVN/1.2.0 PHP/4.3.10-22
mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e

this sums it all up.
jeez, that much for those principles of yours!

gosh! to think of it...
when i was in school, i read in a journal (a soviet one at that
time) about great Richard Stallman, which fought the corporations by
creating free software and the software was better than the commercial
competition. i thought then "wow, that's the man, he's so great!".
now, that's a *disappointment* to see that the "great man freeing the
world" in reality is behaving like irrelevant, lying politician.

Theo's right, absolutely "Richard, you are a lying hypocritical
irrelevant man." You've completely lost your way, irrelevant,
having many people that listen to you, you speak irresponsibly.
and you're not sorry a bit.

br, the judging reader