you keep saying that you aren't maxing out your bandwidth, but if you
only have 512Kbps upstream, it would be very easy to do.  do you have
any idea how much upstream bandwidth you are using between all of your BT
connections?

--
"You were about to change the channel when God healed you" -- Benny Hinn