On Jan 31, 2008 2:04 PM, Woodchuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Believe it or not, there are only two obvious P-Pro machines on
> ebay (us) right now.  One is an overdrive (330MHz), the other a
> diskless Dell "Demention" (sic ;-) at 180.  They want 96$+ship
> for that one.  It must have considerable antique value.

Man.  When I recently moved, I threw away 15+ computers, including an old
sgi, dec 2000, dec 5000, some kind of a hp/ux box, 2 dual Ppro200 and
others.

And still, other than this lapdog, the newest computer in the house is at
least 4-5 years old.  Heh.

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk