I beg your pardon, but I have been running a VIA based mini-itx box for over a
year now, and except for some initial case fan problems, it is ROCK FCSKING
SOLID.

I have the following board

Migrus
C787-1.5G  D3N-P

I also have another system with the same board minus the ethernet daughter
card, it also had crappy case fans which I replaced, and it has been solid for
over a year as well.

Check out www.caseoutlet.com.  I like these systems...

Jay