movie15... yes, I know it from latex-beamer... it's (was?) crap

It will only embed movies under acroread AND windows... and asks for
very recent pdflatex versions... at least this was the case one year
ago, when I gave it a chance last time...

evince, on the other hand, is not displaying perfectly the beamer
layout and I don't know how to tell evince that it must use xine to
reproduce the linked movies of my pdf talks... kpdf is more
intelligent but as slow as a Spanish bureaucrat...

For now latex-beamer + apm -H + evince seems to be the winner
combination in my case