ConTeXt is looking *very* nice. Nevertheless I do not find the sources
for the many pdf examples of pragma... in the wiki you point at,
there's written:

If you're interested in presentations, your first stop should be the
pragma website. You can download pdfs with the documented source-code
of 18 presentation modules at
http://www.pragma-ade.com/dir/general/sources/

still, I do not find any tex file there... are they hidden or am I blind?????

documented source-code is what I would like to see...