>  Your response was both rude and non-productive and contributed nothing to
>  the discussion accept an arrogant antiquated attitude. Your lame attempt to
>  describe why adding such a driver would be a security risk was best a terse
>  flimflam shot from the hip in response to a good question. No one asked you
>  to like it or about your cockhammer notion of what should or shouldn't be
>  done on the OS.

I think you don't understand what obsd is about

>  Write the application yourself is a good start though I will agree with
>  that, that's kind of what they were discussing in the thread untill you
>  tried to mute it with your red-harring argument which basically says OBSD
>  should be some sort of survial kit for animals in the wilderness, take only
>  what you need to survive and make sure you bring your book on which
>  plantlife to eat in south america.

quite, you must be really desperate to be so aggressive

>  And by the way if you have ever used a webcam now days they are no longer
>  pixilated... You must still be living in 1998. Of course you are a "real"
>  computer user and real computer users don't need webcams because they only
>  need packet filter, cvs, and code auditing. OBSD also has a role as a
>  desktop system

I have had peecees with linux STOP I have had a mac STOP I gave it
back STOP I am exclusively (as in "no linux, no windows") using obsd
as a desktop on a laptop STOP webcams are as useful as automatic
chewing-gum machines FULL STOP

Before you carry on making use of the two adjectives you know (lame
and rude), please be so kind as to pretend that you do not exist.

Pau