In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Claudio Jeker) writes:

> Please send some more infos. What version are you useing (did you test
> -current). Please show the config and necessary ospfctl output. The last
> time I have issues like this was some time ago with point-to-point links
> and that got fixed some time ago. There seems something in common with
> your setups that others usually don't have.

4.2-RELEASE - not tried -current because this is for a production
system.

Next time it happens I will try and grab copies of the database.

Our config is really simple..  note that em3 has lots of vlan
and carp interfaces associated with it.

This ospfd talks to the loopback interface on a JunOS box.

auth-type crypt
auth-md n "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
auth-md-keyid n

redistribute connected set metric 50