On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 11:41:51AM +0100, Paul Civati wrote:
> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>       [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Claudio Jeker) writes:
>
> > Please send some more infos. What version are you useing (did you test
> > -current). Please show the config and necessary ospfctl output. The last
> > time I have issues like this was some time ago with point-to-point links
> > and that got fixed some time ago. There seems something in common with
> > your setups that others usually don't have.
>
> 4.2-RELEASE - not tried -current because this is for a production
> system.

Hmm. could you try a -current ospfd. I have a feeling that rev. 1.64 of
rde_spf.c may help you:

Change the way nexthops are calculated on the root level. Instead of looking
from the target back and trying to figure the nexthop out, the link is searched
in the interface list and the info from the matiching interface is used.
This should solve the nexthop issues with setups having multiple point-to-point
links between two routers as reported on misc@ some time ago.
tested and OK norby@

Btw. the change should apply to a 4.2 ospfd, just download the diff from:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.sbin/ospfd/rde_spf.c.diff?r1=1.63&r2=1.64
--
:wq Claudio