Douglas> Of course, without an actual here's-my-problem issue to discuss, its
Douglas> philosophical and hypothetical which allows us to argue over the
Douglas> periphery instead of the core issue.

Douglas> Is there any scenario where one could not easily ship a product that
Douglas> uses OpenBSD with its perl interpreter intact?

How many times do we have to say "Perl's license is Artistic 2.0 which
is roughly as broad (if not even a tiny bit broader) than BSD's own?"

Are you not paying attention in the thread to the three prior times
I (and others) have already said this?