Same error with the install44.iso
=> No disk found.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Peter N. M. Hansteen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyi : mercredi 13 ao{t 2008 10:44
@ : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: Installation OpenBsd under HP DL120

"Christophe Rioux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The RAID controler is: Intel. 82801IR Integrated Serial ATA Host
Controller
> (like I said, this is a big PC in rack form), so has a RAID controler from
> PC. This controler seems to be in the supported HW but not detected.

http://www.openbsd.org/i386.html lists Intel 82801 as supported but
does not mention the IR variety specifically, but I'm not sure how big
the differences are between the various subtypes.  If there are
relevant BIOS settings, you could try twiddling those and see what
happens.  Then again recent snapshots are apparently still quite close
to what will be 4.4 and likely worth checking.

- P
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/