Starting on line 2198 I start getting these kinds of output:
 23747 php      CALL  fcntl(0x5,0x3,0)
 23747 php      RET   fcntl -1 errno 9 Bad file descriptor
 23747 php      CALL  fcntl(0x6,0x3,0)
 23747 php      RET   fcntl -1 errno 9 Bad file descriptor
 23747 php      CALL  fcntl(0x7,0x3,0)

and this continues for 245 lines. This is before the conf file is
loaded (that happens about 1000 lines later). My script is read in on
line 11121 and then actually wrote out on line 11305 before it exits
with line 12414. This script took 12 seconds to run before I ran it
through ktrace. Other than the above errors I didn't see anything
explicitly with errors though this is the first time I've looked at a
trace.