Hi

I found the issue. I had to add a route like

Route -q add 127.0.0.1 -netmask 255.0.0.0 localhost

=> and after this, the box is able to send mails  !!!

Next issue if someone has an idea:

Interface1 = dmz one with the mail server of the company
Interface2 = Public IP, which is also the IP of my MX server
=> I can send mails locally, but not to my mail server. I'm using sendmail
(I don't need more)

I try to change the host IP via the /etc/hosts file (with the DMZ IP
Address) but the system still try to reach the real IP, means to go out of
the interface2; and this is not working.

Regards