Neko wrote:

> somhow here , most people i know use 4 os, dos/ms/lin/bsd

OK, I'm genuinely curious: why do you run DOS on a machine that you also run
Windows on?  Why do you run Linux and OpenBSD on the same machine?

> oddly enough freebsd / osx have compatibility by default. but they wouldnt
> know would they.

So... run FreeBSD or OS X as your fourth operating system instead of OpenBSD?
 I'm not sure if you noticed, but the whole REASON
FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Linux are different projects run by different people is
that they have differences of opinion on what's important, and what the right
way to do something is.

If you're having a problem sharing files, there are solutions far more
effective than complaining on [EMAIL PROTECTED]  If your goal is to solve your
problem,
you can solve it.
--
 Matthew Weigel