Okai,

here's my $0.02 on the subject:

http://systemnet.no/ios-uptime.jpg

/Pete

On 29 Oct 2008, at 18:49, guilherme m. schroeder wrote:

Hi,

Uptimes sucks. Here's the biggest i've ever seen in the company i work:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ uname -a
SunOS optg998 5.6 Generic_105181-26 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIi- cEngine
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ uptime
3:40pm up 2639 day(s), 13:50, 1 user, load average: 0.08, 0.07, 0.06
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ date
Wed Oct 29 15:45:24 BRST 2008
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ psrinfo -v
Status of processor 0 as of: 10/29/08 15:41:07
 Processor has been on-line since 08/08/01 00:50:54.
 The sparc processor operates at 440 MHz,
       and has a sparc floating point processor.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ dmesg | tail -5
SUNW,hme0: Using External Transceiver
SUNW,hme0: 100 Mbps half-duplex Link Up
dump on /dev/md/dsk/d50 size 2042608K
SUNW,hme0: Using External Transceiver
SUNW,hme0: full-duplex Link Up

Ok it's not OpenBSD, blame on me. But what i liked is that this
machine is working for 2639 days and it stills blink green leds. The
harddisk never gave up too. No errors on dmesg.
It's a Netra T1 machine, running our internal DNS server. I think
we'll replace it when it dies ;)