On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 21:29:37 +0000
Jacob Meuser <jake...@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> this was deep into another thread, so I'm reposting so it will be seen
> by more people (hopefully).
>
> so azalia users please let your voice be heard.  would you find it annoying
> when playing *only* mono or stereo to have all outputs play the audio,
> or would you like that?

I think it should play on all speakers.  At least mono streams should
play on both speakers.  Right now aucat plays mono streams on only one
speaker, which I find slightly annoying (SoX plays on both, however it
plays at the wrong speed -- I intend to look into this later).  If mono
streams plays on both (or all) speakers, then so should stereo streams.